Rigid: From 4.27m (14') upwards in modules of 305mm (1')
2.55m (8'4") or 2.39m (7'10") or 2.29m (7'6")
- All steel components hot-dip galvanised or zinc plated
- Alloy blood tank
- Bulkhead strengthened to suit winch
- Conspicuity tape (mandatory to all vehicles and trailers registered after 10th July 2011)
- Electric winch fitted to bulkhead (winch not included)
- Factory fitted to existing trailer using high tensile bolts
- Floor welded all round and watertight
- High-grade alloy construction
- Internal corners fitted with bevels to ease loading and unloading
- LED marker lights to comply with legal requirements
- Matt black rear ramp to prevent startling through sun glare
- Nexa Autocolor Turbo Plus 2-pack paint system in one colour of your choice
- One internal roof light with external switch
- Open ventilation to top deck
- Spring-assisted alloy-planked rear door with smooth exterior
This product can be supplied to fit a standard steel ladder frame or as a chassis with an all alloy integrated monocoque construction.
To help you decide which is right for you, take a look at the feature sets below.
Standard Steel Sub-Frame Construction
- Container and trailer can be separated
- Optional. certified quick-release straps or lift off brackets on some models
- Demountable container allows alternative platform uses such as construction materials, hay haulage etc.
- 40mm lower overall height compared to monocoque
- Greater torsional rigidity
For more information, see our detailed page on Houghton Parkhouse Platforms.
- Flush, easily cleaned underside
- Nowhere for dirt or disease to hide
- No silt build-up on frame - a potential weight saving of up to a quarter of a tonne!
- Hollow alloy plank design means quieter loading and less startling
- Better thermal insulation in extremes of heat and cold
- No internal side bevels to accommodate frame giving larger floorspaces on trailer versions
- No chance of broken bolsters or bearers - there aren't any
- Planked floor suitable for pallet loading
- No rust streaks or bubbled paintwork